Mike Zornek on 12 Jun 2006 04:39:15 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] It's all about the money!

So, I'm building a store front in rails and it needs to deal with
money(surprise). No legacy here so I can do what I want. Any war stories
about working with currency in Rails people want to share? The Agile book
uses DECIMAL(10,2) for it's Product table -- though I don't see how I could
define this in a migration (which I'd like to use).

I'm thinking about using this Money class since I may also be using the
PayPal class from the same author. Anyone have experience with it?

http://dist.leetsoft.com/api/money/

Thanks in advance.

~ Mike
--