Obie Fernandez on 18 Jul 2006 22:32:06 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] small opportunity for right Rails dev

I have an incoming lead to pass off because it is too small for
ThoughtWorks. It's a new political online newspaper. Nice design and
they need someone to code review what they have built so far as well
as take care of their deployment. It's probably a nice little
maintenance contract for the right person and they have aspirations of
designing some cool idea markets stuff down the road..

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in contact with them.

Cheers,
Obie

http://obiefernandez.com