Randy Schmidt on 5 Aug 2006 21:29:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] presentation topics

I was thinking recently I would like to see a presentation on either
testing or how to handle all kinds of errors in rails (handling
exceptions, errors that get caught from the validations, how to
present them to the user, etc). I don't come from a programming
backgound so both of those things are intimidating to me.

Thanks,
Randy

On 8/5/06, Erin Mulder <emulder@chariotsolutions.com> wrote:
Evan wrote:
> I could make a presentation in September on Camping, _why's rapid
> prototyping micro-framework which uses ActiveRecord, and Markaby, the
> Camping templater which is also available as a Rails plugin, if there
> is interest.

That would be excellent.

Any other volunteers or suggestions for the second September topic?

Cheers,
Erin

Randy Schmidt
x@altorg.com