Evan on 16 Aug 2006 02:09:08 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] META: x-no-archive?

Hi all,

I'm not totally comfortable with having every one of my posts to the
list archived in a web-searchable way. Is there some way I can request
my posts not to be archived? Or would people object if access to the
web archive was limited to list members?

The trouble with an x-no-archive bit is that if people reply to your
post, your post will get included in their message and get archived
along with that even if the original post was not.

Thanks

Evan