Mark Chadwick on 8 Sep 2006 14:19:16 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] What are you guys reading?

A pretty large union with nicholaides:
http://del.icio.us/markchadwick

On 9/7/06, Toby DiPasquale < toby@cbcg.net> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 10:16:15PM -0400, mike nicholaides wrote:
> I'm interested to find out what kind of stuff you all are reading
> online.  If you'd like to share with me/us your delicious account (or
> whatever service you use) that'd'd be great.

For pure reading ( i.e. not my approx. 40 RSS feeds), I usually hit
http://programming.reddit.com/ or just http://reddit.com/. If reddit's
dead then I might hit digg, but I'm more likely to just bang on CiteSeer
for a while. If I'm feeling flamewar-y, I'll check out /., but hardly
ever anymore. For real news, I listen to NPR in the car when I'm out of
audiobooks/podcasts.

I read way more than I actually post up there (since I actually use it as
a bookmarking service, not a popularity contest), but my delicious URL is
http://del.icio.us/moron (warning: its not all Ruby/Rails links).

--
Toby DiPasquale