Jonathan Van Schoick on 9 Nov 2006 15:38:58 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

Hey all,

I've been on this list for a few months and always had great intentions of attending the meetings, but I live in the city and don't own a car, so getting out to suburbs is definitely a deterrent for me.

Some setup with at least some meetings in Center City would definitely make it easier for me to attend.

I'm definitely looking forward to pub night (and not just for the pub part)!

-Jonathan