Mark Chadwick on 21 Nov 2006 16:49:51 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Nite #1 Wrap up

I decided to take a crack at the job board.  I haven't linked to it anywhere on the Wiki, as my conventions for those kind of pages are weak.  Anyone feel like polishing it up?

http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/JobBoard

-Mark Chadwick