Nick Hilem on 5 Dec 2006 01:33:44 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Next Pub Nite

there's a garage 1/2 a block away on lombard, between 20th & 21st.

On 12/4/06, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com > wrote:
On Dec 4, 2006, at 7:31 PM, Jim Guistwite wrote:
> "Okay parking in the area" - Street parking or garages - any
> suggestions
> from those more familiar with the area?  I might have my new Cooper by
> December 18th :-)
>
> Jim

I was thinking street, but there are some garages in the area too.  I
know there's at least one person on this list that lives close to
there.  Possibly more.  So hopefully someone can recommend something
suitable for such a fine automobile.
-Mat