Keith Fitzgerald on 6 Feb 2007 18:31:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails Rubyforge Project, Started!

my rubyforge name is radiomullet

On 2/6/07, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
We now have a rubyforge project available at:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/phillyonrails/

I'm still setting things up, but I thought I'd get the word out.

Anyone interested in registering with the project just email me with
your rubyforge user name.  I'll add people as 'Senior Developers' by
default which will let you control everything but membership.  If
you'd like to be a full Admin, just ask.

-Mat