Andrew Langman on 6 Feb 2007 21:15:10 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails Rubyforge Project, Started!

Matt - Thanks for setting this up!

I like the idea of using the layout suggested in Pragmatic Version Control.
When we were just getting started with Subversion this past summer, we put a
new Rails project in a new Subversion repository, and we went by the book. We
figured the Prag Progs knew more than we did, and had more experience.

But as I say, we were, and still are, new to Subversion. If experienced Philly
Railsers want things organized differently, it's fine with me.

And for anybody who hasn't tried Trac with Subversion, it's well worth a look.
It's a nice system.

Andew Langman