Colin A. Bartlett on 9 Feb 2007 21:12:25 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Fwd: Please RSVP For February PoR Meeting

Flinn Mueller Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 3:59 PM

> Ok, I'm officially rsvp'ing.  I need really good directions though.
> I'm traveling south on the turnpike (from Northeast PA), so if anyone
> has very good direction to Drexel, please shoot them my way.

Right on Turnpike.
Left on Sure-kill.
Right at train station.

That should get you there. There's not much traffic that time of day so you
should get there in about 20 minutes or so from NE PA.