Flinn Mueller on 15 Feb 2007 07:51:06 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Looking for help overriding clear_old_version in acts_as_versioned

On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:24 PM, Mike Zornek wrote:

On 2/14/07 10:10 PM, "Flinn Mueller" <theflinnster@gmail.com> wrote:

Add this to your config/environment.rb
<snip>

This is working great.

Cool. It just so happens that I actually needed the exact same feature. I'm sure other people need it too, so I posted it here: http://www.actsasflinn.com/articles/2007/02/15/ acts_as_paranoid_versioned-or-acts_as_versioned-acts_as_paranoid

(Now I just need to write a helper that I can pass this class to and get a
reasonable UI of how things changed over time...)

Let me know how that turns out, I'll need something similar once my project gets to that point.