Mat Schaffer on 27 Feb 2007 16:09:21 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Thanks! And topic idea.

On Feb 27, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Flinn Mueller wrote:
On Feb 27, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Mat Schaffer wrote:
Second, I've been working with globalize a lot recently and have probably picked up enough at this point to start working on a presentation. Anyone interested in learning about the Globalize plugin?

Desperately! Please share.

Well with a request that strong, I might as well get started :)