Mat Schaffer on 20 Mar 2007 19:01:47 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite Recap

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:23 PM, Cassius Rosenthal wrote:
Scruffy is better than Gruff in many respects: http:// scruffy.rubyforge.org/

Perhaps your fu could be put to better use there.

I'd considered that. I like that Scruffy can produce SVG w/o RMagick. Especially since getting RMagick on OS X is kinda painful at the moment.

I am a pretty big Topfunky fan. But I'll try my time-based graphing ideas out on Scruffy. Maybe it'll be less effort there.

I love the rails snippet on his latest blog entry (http:// www.ibrasten.com/articles/tag/scruffy). Can't wait to see it in action :)

Thanks, Casey,
Mat