Freedom Dumlao on 21 Mar 2007 18:43:03 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] rails search

The only thing you have to watch out for is the ferret gem (and hence acts_as_ferret) seems to have problems running on 64 bit systems (such as my Slicehost VPS).

Because of this I am currently in the market for a new search solution, but I have never tried active_search. What issues do you have with it?

Freedom