Evan Weaver on 23 Mar 2007 01:56:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Microformats

  • From: "Evan Weaver" <evan@cloudbur.st>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Microformats
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:56:27 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=UB3MuMwRGBAGl4LrQDjXCFMxsAv+CrPef8XfB+5SmxrxrWm8wkF5lTP/2Ro+nKXNW4q5OtTitxHMh4qgd8MjQ9RliKWtJWDAsaslLea1yilXPKzYN9ff3QvpDosi2VnYP6tmGrhUYtN2vKfx2SgdxOKRGcMFKJS+FPGahalPFY8=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Nothing you haven't seen before:

http://errtheblog.com/post/37

Scroll down to "Real Life". We actually don't need to do this anymore
as we unified the apps. But if you want to know more or have
questions, let me know.

It's the chicken/egg problem: the publisher and consumer are only
useful together. When you are both, that problem goes away.

Evan