Eric Snyder on 23 Mar 2007 12:57:08 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Next POR Meeting (4/3/2007) & Our Great Public Transportation System

This map illustrates how close the R5 Fort Washington Regional Rail station is to our meeting place, the Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center (formerly the Holiday Inn) . The hotel is on the same side of the street as the train station and you can cut through the station parking lot making a very short walk even shorter. Here is a link to the R5 weekday schedule: http://septa.org/service/sched/r5n_wk.html

Meeting Date: Tues. 4/3/2007
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Topics: Django As A 2nd Language (Django Framework From A Rails Perspective), Restful Rails (PeepCode)
Place: Fort Washington Hotel And Conference Center ( directions)
Sponsor: Chariot Solutions

Of course I'll conclude with - please RSVP to my email address. No one will be denied a seat naturally but the RSVPs give us an idea of how much food and drink to order.

Have a great weekend and happy hacking,
-Eric