John-Scott Atlakson on 2 Apr 2007 21:22:32 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hey Philly Drinkers and Rubyists - YourBarGuide Soft-Launched

Might want to double check the page title:
<title>Your Bar Guide | Philadelphia New Jersey Atlantice City Food Drinking and Night Life Network
</ title>
Note: 'Atlantice City' should be 'Atlantic City'