Randy Schmidt on 27 Apr 2007 14:15:20 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Attachment_fu + production environment woes

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <randy@umlatte.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Attachment_fu + production environment woes
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:15:11 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=e6A3iWaCyBxWpl2xmRJFbpJpftOIxd1GrHxvSk1d+efGZhBrY3MgAxFVHvbW40Uk8AlTQSzEr+caqMG1EFpKY+gsG/IK1JPXxVJ+lX6ciLcRJaEjl6B+X/TzdZDE1dqfNU5fMEvu6dzz0eZlfsRqmVHZYB0DxFU6tYw5dpXC5Mk=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

That's a good point, I think I am going to throw the app into the
production environment locally and see if I have the issue. If I do,
then I know it's the environment, not the host. If there is no
problem, then it's probably safe to say it's the host...and the
troubleshooting gets harder :-P

Thanks,
Randy

On 4/27/07, Colin A. Bartlett <phillyonrails@colinabartlett.com> wrote:
Randy Schmidt Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:02 AM

> Everything works great on the development platform,
> however, not so great on the production server.

Perhaps take a look at the files in config/environments and see what is
different between production.rb and development.rb.

Not a very specific tidbit of help, I know. But nonetheless that could help
you troubleshoot.

Colin

Randy Schmidt
randy@umlatte.com