Mat Schaffer on 27 Apr 2007 19:58:44 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] productize

On Apr 27, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Flinn Mueller wrote:

Does anyone have any info on "productizing" an existing rails app? I'm specifically looking for the ability to have a mongrel cluster run a single rails app, but use a different database based on the subdomain.

I've never heard of a plugin for this sort of thing, but couldn't you just switch your ActiveRecord::Base connector as part of your environment.rb file?
-Mat