Eric Snyder on 9 May 2007 19:45:32 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Rspec Presentation

One vote from me. Anyone know when rspec will embrace integration tests?

On 5/8/07, Randy Schmidt <randy@umlatte.com > wrote:
I am currently teaching myself rspec for a project I am working on,
would anybody be interested in a presentation on it in say...2 months?
I'm new to the whole testing/BDD thing so I have a lot to learn, but I
figured I could present what I will learn. I don't think we have had
any presentations on testing yet, have we?

Thanks,
--
Randy Schmidt
randy@umlatte.com