Toby DiPasquale on 22 May 2007 02:40:43 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] [JOB] Senior Software Engineer at Commerce360, Inc.

All,

I'm sure most of you on this list already have wonderful, high-paying,
fantastically interesting jobs, but for those of you who don't, I'm
hiring. Description is below:

Commerce360, Inc is an online marketing startup located just outside of
Conshohocken. We are currently looking for a full-time Senior Software
Engineer to take part in the design and implementation of a large-scale
web application and supporting infrastructure in support of a
quantitative, statistics-based online marketing reporting and execution
platform. This will entail designing and implementing components and
applications in support of the platform.

Requirements:
* 4 years of experience with Linux or similar Unix platform
* One or more deployed Web applications in your recent past (within 2
  years)
* Experience with programming in Java (J2SE) required
* Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python or
  Ruby) required
* Aptitude for advanced mathematics and statistics
* Strong working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and basic database optimization
  concepts, in particular MySQL
* Experience with design and implementation of Web Services using SOAP
* Working knowledge of XML
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience with JavaScript preferred
* Exposure to AJAX and other emerging presentation techniques preferred
* Authorized to work in the US
* Must be able to lift 40 pounds
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 4 or
  more years of internet application development experience required.

If you are interested, send a message with your resume and a cover
letter in PDF, MS Word or plain text format to devjobs@commerce360.com.

--
Toby DiPasquale