Rusty Pancrazio on 1 Jun 2007 16:24:46 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] June 5 Meeting Reminder - Next Tuesday!

Erin,

Please consider this email my RSVP

On 6/1/07, Erin Mulder <meara@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
Just a reminder that our next meeting is Tuesday, June 5th in Fort
Washington, and we're bringing a piece of RailsConf back to Philly!

Be sure to RSVP to be eligible for giveaways including RailsConf
t-shirts, collectible hackety-hack cups and other cool stuff.

Date:
Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Location:
Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center (formerly Holiday Inn)
http://www.fwholiday.com/

Sponsor:
Chariot Solutions
http://www.chariotsolutions.com

Agenda:
7:00pm: Going Off Grid: Rails as Platform (Evan Weaver)

7:45pm: Food, discussion, giveaways

8:15pm: A Code Walk-Through of the Source
        Behind respond_to (Andrea O.K. Wright)

Both talks were enthusiastically received at RailsConf and have lots to
offer to both beginner and advanced Rails folks.

Note: Despite originally announcing this meeting, Eric Snyder will not
be able to attend, so please RSVP to me or to
organizers@phillyonrails.org.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Erin