Xiao G. Wu on 8 Jun 2007 23:23:27 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Meeting Recap

I think I'm more partial to attending an hour earlier session at 6pm then a really long session.  But I'm concerned that we might not be able to cover that much material in an hour.  What about dividing up the current meeting into two parts and the first part devoted to beginner stuff and the second half to advanced topics.