Farley Knight on 9 Jun 2007 15:59:00 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] RESTful Rails & follow_redirect

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has run into this yet: http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/6502. Was just reopened a few days ago. I guess follow_redirect expect a hash, but the *_url helper methods return strings with http://test.host/... I've been hunting this one down for a few days actually. Has anyone else had this problem yet?

-Rob