Eric on 13 Jun 2007 18:00:55 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite 6/18!

Ah, Bummer.

I just joined the Philly on rails group and was looking forward to
meeting a few more members and quaffing a few good brews.

Unfortunately(?!),  I'll be in San Francisco for a conference on
Business Architecture and Business Process Management (another line
of business I'm pursuing.)

W.C. Fields aside, I'd rather be in Philadelphia.

I've told my children that I'll bring them a "My Dad went to San Fran..."
Tee shirt and they revolted!  My son told me he wants a Lawyer statue
instead!

See you next month!

Eric