[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: talk Digest, Vol 21, Issue 29
- From: Mat Schaffer <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: talk Digest, Vol 21, Issue 29
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:51:54 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=dszFNPQmtuCOHjPyQ3qq5EMOlMIGKvcBzKwp4MUz6WZdIpuTJvtnlJ5Y++BYDYc2EjpOpBjaEpzWUHjd8a56U/ouUtlqt/oc4b0WjYzUw/5RXlesuYoRCtjDPvu+KDt1nzOvFLXn9vEPl12cZYFDjEXIQYZ6pEu0fNyMQE6ud44=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Jun 27, 2007, at 3:43 PM, Matt Kull wrote:
As far as passwords echoing to terminal, no fix for that. I have
not had any issues with transfers. I am using svnserve, not svn+ssh.
Kind of sad that there's no solution for that echo problem...
I'm using the 'put' statement to move some big files around since our
deployment servers don't talk directly to svn. The problem is that
it only puts a few kilobytes than considers the transfer finished.
Are you using put at all?
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: