Steve Eichert on 11 Jul 2007 12:32:17 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] OT: Books on Agile

These are my favorites:

Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change
Test Driven Development
Agile Estimating and Planning
Agile Software Development with SCRUM
Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices

Note: I copied and pasted these from my Amazon aStore so they contain my associate ID.

- Steve