Toby DiPasquale on 13 Aug 2007 23:01:31 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] [OT] Mac burn-in?

Hi all,

We're running corporate Macs over here at C360 and I'm wondering if any of
you are doing the same? The reason I ask is that its very time consuming
to burn-in a new Mac and I was wondering if there was something like Ghost
that people are using to do more-than-one quantities of Mac burn-in on a
regular basis? Any ideas?

P.S. I would've asked PLUG, but you know how that would go... ;-) Plus, I
know a lot of you run Macs personally.

--
Toby DiPasquale