Matt Lawrence on 20 Aug 2007 01:59:21 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Which Linux distro?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Nick Romanowski wrote:

What is the best distro of Linux to use for Rails (and non-Rails) hosting?
Any opinions are appreciated.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux has the lion's share of the commercial Linux market. There is also a rebuild from source called CentOS. Those are what I prefer to use, very stable, well supported.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.