Aaron Blohowiak on 28 Aug 2007 03:23:07 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] anyone doing rails rumble?

I was thinking about participating.. making a project status app that
really just presents the info in your tests and specs to
stakeholders... and updates using a simple svn postcommit hook (extra
points for tying the user id to the responsible developer app.)

I think this would be a better way to get "status updates" from a team
in a distributed environment...

-Aaron