[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] jruby + hadoop?
- From: Mat Schaffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] jruby + hadoop?
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:28:35 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=IniwUU7UZjAaYKRoHj86mwht80zRvL4lFxk8IV4DBt0dd3hjCz7Ie6xgQ6o5zsjnLhHfmTbgV2N6CW44HjUO+/pd9jZqSIRvGdZh7q6ZYq2zUdcxDi8eo9IRsKEjXn61PXPnmz8qfqjAjADS0GwaLQVWUXbV6gbtLi6HfZ0m7h0=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Aug 31, 2007, at 9:12 PM, Evan Weaver wrote:
PS. Thanks Toby for your June mail about Hadoop; it's totally on the
table now :) .
To completely ignore your question and make a selfish comment of my
own: I'd love to see some presentational material on how to really
use hadoop (or map reduce in general).
I've looked at it a couple of times and sorta get it, but I keep
failing to get a firm grasp on what problem spaces it's applicable to
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: