GREG NEELEY on 3 Sep 2007 13:57:38 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Anybody tried TI's "Code Composer" 2.0?

September 3, 2007

Has anybody tried the "Code Composer 2.0" IDE
from Texas Instruments?

They claim it's "Eclipse like", and they
it has a "limitless C compiler" (where do
they get the people who write this stuff?)

They're shipping the MSP430 USB Stick Development
Tool to me next week, and will let you know if I can
do
anything with it w.o the IDE for starters.

-GreginKC