Cassius Rosenthal on 7 Sep 2007 16:33:51 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Moving west

I am also no longer a citizen of Philadelphia; yet by grace or oversight, I still haunt this list.

Watch out, though. I'm building a new Rails community up here in Portland. No, no -- the *other* Portland. No -- north and east, not west. <sigh />: Portland, Maine.

But I still intend to crash PubNite when I'm in Philly.

Thanks!
-Casey

Aaron Blohowiak wrote:
Congrats!

I've been in LA for a bit now, and the PoR mailing list is still the best game in town =D

-Aaron