Colin A. Bartlett on 7 Sep 2007 17:43:31 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Moving west

Cliff Moon wrote:
So I guess we need a bunch more people around here to get
rich off of IT and funnel their money back into the industry.
I'd love to be one of those people! Wouldn't we all.

Early on, my goal was to get fat off IT and funnel dough into the restaurant industry. Now that I've learned that's a money pit, I think I'd rather pump it into the next TwitterTube or YouSpace or whatever.

--
Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions