Walter Lee Davis on 8 Sep 2007 12:58:50 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Moving west

So, did you give up, or are you still coming?

Walter

On Sep 7, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Flinn Mueller <theflinnster@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sep 7, 2007, at 12:37 PM, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
What's up with all this Rails talent exiting the City of Brotherly Love? Ya'll are making my job as an employer harder.

A month ago I was trying to move to Philly but couldn't find a company looking for Rails talent, so I think that might have something to do with it ;-)