matthew . hawthorne on 11 Sep 2007 12:53:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Trac + SVN

  • From: matthew.hawthorne <mhawthorne@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Trac + SVN
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:53:31 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=oiwERyOHkXQTtuE41xQwjSUbTU1Xt/Jok1lRX+IYt04=; b=NkG8TM+PNBYTNv+3MsWHHIFV0IhrdVBsM2RkRFbL2C5VMbt/1nwEKlS5pQ0CojRn4FvTgoba9jQxzzJgMaZBUPyQTz4VjTnVPcDZ6TVbC62cwnSAABV9M0caW9/nBmDqhRpVGglpXiHr63X2wahnHqUmSmXJj1V1moSrU5GeFrg=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I don't know Suse, but it seems that your Subversion Python bindings
aren't installed correctly.

On a Mac, the package appears to be subversion-python25bindings (there
is also a subversion-python24bindings package).  On Debian, it is
python-subversion.

So make sure the bindings are installed.  Then confirm that they are
installed for the same Python version that you are attempting to run
Trac with.

Hopefully this helps.

regards,
matt