[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] MapReduce in a Week
- From: Mat Schaffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] MapReduce in a Week
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:25:42 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; bh=mj/4WWXQpUaeHL6aMVb5LMTXfIZB5Zov27zpWPia1TE=; b=qLXtAzkVDnD9ltghP1TYAPRVK7QsY4TVqVeXxOE02BmSve1VRo/AufzxriT/3V9kMxqylq9UgpBO+Xy8KVgnD077z/iRfEkk7NSDdunDUsVutb/FTVCbkzu8RIs+7i10uS1ddnPiXojAFkRW4cPzDqjogXd6vRjqIzdx6d7VEQc=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Sep 13, 2007, at 7:24 AM, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
Dang I missed it. I thought he was presenting Erlang?
He did. But during the "newbie session" Toby also gave us all an
intro to Google's MapReduce voodoo.
That explains why that was on the blackboard. And here I thought
Drexel's CS program was getting really hip.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: