Cassius Rosenthal on 13 Sep 2007 17:01:00 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] rspec slides

Well, I didn't mean to tick anybody off, and I apologize if I hit a nerve. I was pretty clear in my first email that I think everybody should use RSpec despite it's drawbacks.

My criticism of RSpec comes from using it in several projects over the past few months, and I intend my criticism to be constructive both to those who are trying to understand RSpec, and to those who would improve upon it.

I think it would be a disservice to those who are new to RSpec to dismiss its problems or to recommend its application where it is inappropriate. Surely this is a good forum to debate and thus inform?

Thanks!
-Casey

Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
Cassius Rosenthal wrote:
> *a bunch of stuff*

You win. I'm dumping RSpec.

Not.
But I do have far more important things to do then battle geek to geek in cyberspace.