Randy Schmidt on 17 Sep 2007 12:43:27 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite Reminder

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <randy@umlatte.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite Reminder
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:43:18 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=XDXvBVC7RzEQKWT/McqcktrkRqNaNH3TLraFGmOtSIo=; b=At9Pi83z7OMCVIoO8tZLUocYjpy4Zkr04EVUaVLe8gLWvqFQfy5Elhh3zoAjHR1953KtScnBYmHeVMv+9TTSOhmUJt1Prx5oieDQWyrsk4WRdxvbi9Psm5bxCrPR7OwhxWRuxLzDIQZ6QhkqswnKEexKxWJaBL0G6q9yCsujoOM=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I don't care so much except a few months ago I told someone they
should come out and they were going to... then they said something
about how it wasn't near any major public transit and then never
showed up...

However, if it was closer to one of the major train stations...it
would be harder for those that drive into the city for it. hrm.

On 9/16/07, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Randy Schmidt wrote:
> > Any chance these meetings could be moved to another pub/bar that is
> > closer to say...public transit? Walking from market east will be great
> > this fall...but might suck in the winter...just a thought.
>
> I'm open to suggestions.  But, what are you taking to get to market
> east?  If it's a train, you could take it to Suburban and hop the 17
> bus down to 19th and Lombard.  It's how I usually get there when the
> weather's bad.  If you're not on a train already, the El should be an
> easy way to get from there to the 17 connection.
> -Mat

Randy Schmidt
randy@umlatte.com
www.umlatte.com