Andrea O. K. Wright on 3 Oct 2007 13:24:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby East

I will also be at RubyConf. I will be doing a presentation on developing games with Ruby. The talk is as much about playing with Ruby as it is about playing games, so I hope it will be interesting to people with little interest in gaming, as well as game developers.

It's based on the "High Art on top of Low Level APIs: Building Games with Ruby"
talk I gave at The Ruby Hoedown over the summer, and which I updated and revised considerably for Ruby East. I will revise it and update it again for RubyConf. I will be including the latest and greatest features for all the projects I am covering. I will definitely be showing at least a couple of new demos.

AOK

On 10/2/07, Flinn <theflinnster@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not all that into flying so I might drive.