Cliff Moon on 7 Oct 2007 00:19:25 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] mocha side effects

Has anyone experienced / dealt with side effects while doing tests with mocha? It looks like my stubs are hanging around between test cases. So what happens is that in one test class I mock out a couple of class methods, and in a later test class I actually test the proper functioning of those methods. When run seperately, both of these test classes green bar. When run via `rake test`, the stubs hang around and break the tests. I suppose I can change the file names so they run in a particular order, but perhaps there's a better way?