Andrew Libby on 13 Nov 2007 15:48:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] November/December meeting

+1 from here also. I'm sure the topic will be well received.

Andy

Trotter Cashion wrote:
I'd like to hear a talk about Agile.

- Trotter

On Nov 13, 2007, at 10:27 AM, David Bogus wrote:

I'm willing to speak about agile then, if people are still interested
in the topic.

I'll also throw out a plug for the simple design and testing
conference http://www.sdtconf.com/

Its local and free and last years was a great time.
O V E R V I E W

SDT Conf is focused on providing agile practitioners a platform to
meet face-to-face and discuss/demonstrate simple design & testing
principles/approaches. The conference will use Open Spaces to
structure conversation, improve understanding, facilitate
brainstorming and help innovate.

    * What: Open Space event to discuss different aspects of the
Simple Design and Testing practices
    * Where: Penn State University, York Campus, PA
    * When: Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2007
    * Who: Everyone interested in Simple Design and Testing practices
    * Cost: Free. Open to people from all aspects of software projects

On Nov 12, 2007 8:19 PM, Colin A. Bartlett