Colin A. Bartlett on 20 Nov 2007 17:18:49 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite Tonight

On Nov 20, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Mat Schaffer wrote:

Hey, do you guys find the attendee list and topic list useful at all? Cause it's a little taxing to stay on top of everything to write it. I was thinking now that we have a year under our belts and enough online material to give people a flavor it might not be such a big deal to have all the detail.

I say people need to grow some balls and talk to either other rather then relying on the attendee list afterward and email exchanges for interaction. Sometimes some face-to-face is good for we geeks!

So, I vote for no need for the list anymore.