Cliff Moon on 21 Nov 2007 17:05:32 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Packet

The worker stuff looks tight. I tried to implement bi-pipe based worker system with event machine not long ago. Couldn't make it work so I eventually wrote my own select loop to communicate with the workers. Good times.

Evan Weaver wrote:
Well... I didn't write it. But yeah. Beware the MetaPimp.

README is here: http://packet.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/README

Evan