Justin Reagor on 23 Nov 2007 16:21:27 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Collaborative Calendar Mashup Solution

  • From: Justin Reagor <justinwr@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Collaborative Calendar Mashup Solution
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:21:00 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:date:references; bh=GZEj3aibl27bzYJOuV4Ke9AmrQc56BLsjFM5dOvrzOw=; b=N5HYDHNm7xaOcLn2YaGdAbu/ukcDB4dGjDxu919Bfk1dqO1M5E0jn21fqa5EERHWLWpzxJgQ0CMr6LpBD0zBdjZAkYV0rEZOeUnRKPTeFvqyPWxbiaHMS/RbJuWIHKkwLVNG/YCF94tu+FUQ7/o61sOOdGdI27959KpLkZUIbZI=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Our project will need a way to shade out specific dates on a calendar, so I will be extending it as well. Seems like a fairly well organized Prototype script.

:: Justin Reagor

I'm using calendardateselect on a project I just started and it seems to be working fine. I might extend it though and add another time field to it so it fits better with what I need, a date with a start/end time.