[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
- From: Mat Schaffer <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:08:39 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=lf4jeeQ3jYHyM1EaRn/hYiroFCXkdo04IlOBOFo2iIs=; b=YQzFVY90VfAeZJlmVGm2hII+tcJ0XmhqpIMxU1I1ttWONEKF+5mk9k4aWMwEOanscvfgxpXes2aYe7RlP7g3Ekzm9fdpxxoEL/QJCVTVMP7A6E3a7oY1OWsJ7QjSo/B7QOUgYCuPmFD24trtF/Y1zalyV0UivU9cqgASWbYHp7g=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Nov 28, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Carl Leiby wrote:
Sorry, I meant cardmeeting. Check it out at cardmeeting.com
Yeah, actually that's exactly what I was thinking. I don't think it'd
be really kickass unless it was integrated with your ticketing/story
system somehow though.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: