David Bogus on 6 Dec 2007 16:09:39 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?

  • From: "David Bogus" <davidbogus@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:09:29 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=+3RkkFcLqSb+EyWeoD9vy6qr9KmhYP1KHCbBNFehkuQ=; b=kZTGAa8RDtCjSMeBcoDWtEclTyOIhVxZw/+eD4FSMHczEme/yy+EAhwbdLAIxxQod6VjeSRtxC1IdxooWp06sJN/y1NqZHL/fGtKpRjh89Nt/4Li9LBrriCu40EBuq669rEf0cM0BiCv+yag2sKhUMKHuTks/rLY33dj/ntvVyA=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Hi Chris et all,

>   Any chance you could post some slides or comments on your preferred approach?

I didn't use any slides on Monday night, but I'd be happy to dialog
about using software to manage software projects.

  I didn't touch on the topic the other night, but if I had here are
some of the questions I would have asked the audience.

Managing software projects:

Why software? What are some of the reasons or forces that make people
want to use an application?

What are some of the weaknesses when using applications?

What are some of the strengths  of software?

Dave

--
Dave's Definitions: Morning, is after I've slept for more than four
hours. Lunch is the second meal of the day no matter the hour of