Colin A. Bartlett on 16 Jan 2008 12:23:24 -0800

[PhillyOnRails] next meeting

Rubyists,

I'd like to get our next meeting scheduled soon. Anyone interested in speaking?

Some topic ideas:
- Git SCM
- Merb
- Deploying Rails apps
- Facebook App Development
  (Mike Mangino might speak about this in Feb.)

Some other ideas:
- A few short presentations by several members of a particular RubyQuiz challenge
- Some discussion / debate about the virtues of Rails
(I'm working on site called chooserails.com and am interested in gathering input.)

Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com