Colin A. Bartlett on 24 Jan 2008 11:47:54 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Job talk on the list and such

On Jan 24, 2008, at 2:38 PM, Cliff Moon wrote:

So I'm not really sure about the appropriateness of job talk on the list. If anyone regards this as spam, I humbly apologize.

I'm all for job talk. I mean, we all want to make money from Rails, right? I suppose if the volume got too high it might be annoying but I hardly think we're there. Any other opinions?

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com